[Cuis] Default Morph position something other than 0 @ 0?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:16:15 CDT 2015

Edgar,

On Sun, 2015-07-12 at 06:21 -0300, Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> On 7/9/15, 6:15 AM, "Phil (list)" <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > This is a minor nit but when I'm developing Morphs I often need to
> > instantiate them manually via something like 'MorphName new
> > openInWorld.'  When I do that, I almost always find its initial position
> > annoying and in some cases nearly non-functional since the Morph doesn't
> > have room for its halo icons.  Just wondering if this bothers anyone
> > else and if maybe insetting new morphs top left by default to something
> > like 50 @ 50 (something out of the way, but giving it a bit of margin
> > from the edge of the screen) might be better?
>

> Morph new openInHand could be better?

I find that's not always an option in the early stages of working on a
Morph as there are often initialization dependencies that I haven't
worked out at that stage causing openInHand not to work.  Once I have
everything working, then I go back and figure out what needs to happen
to get it running with openInHand...

> Edgar

Thanks,
Phil