[Cuis] [OT] HyperCard

Edgar De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:36:25 CDT 2015

Casey , you begin all this a long time ago.
Hope you could be healthy and join to the quest soon.

Now i away of my dungeons, but this week end I take a torch and try to found the relevant info.
To my short memory , no code or significant progress.
Not knowing if Apple could be persuaded HyperCard go open source or give technical info what could be useful to any wishing bring HyperCard to life again..

But glad Juan , Hannes show interest.

Edgar

--
Edgar De Cleene