[Cuis] Please tell about your projects Re: Fwd: Re: DIRECT version number

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 26 17:47:53 CDT 2015

Very small snip (while preparing an answer for the whole thread):

On 7/19/2015 9:39 PM, Phil (list) wrote:
> communicated.  However, a problem I think he faces right now is that he
> doesn't know who's using / depending on what.

Yes. Cuis is MIT, etc. You don't have any obligations, etc.

But, if you tell what are you using Cuis for, and how, that is very
useful (and nice to know).
If you are maintaining a significant code base, if possible, tell about
it. This will help us better support you.

How I want to use Cuis:

Multi-player games. Juan, are you going to put your Scrabble in a Cuis
package?

App delivery sans IDE, halos, menus

Apps with feedback; output becomes next input

Recognition biometrics

Financial analysis

Anything fun

 - Dan