[Cuis] Fixed-Width Font

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 28 17:00:02 CDT 2015

When the glyphs for the Cuis default font (DejaVu) or those for DejaVu Sans are filed out and
then examined using Paint, it is obvious that they are of much higher quality than those
produced by ImageMagick. The height is exactly right, as can be seen at ascii 129, 132, and
133. They are the right size and crisp when displayed. This is the quality we should have for a
fixed-width font. How were these .bmp files produced?