[Cuis] New updates

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 18:47:34 CDT 2015

Juan,

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 15:54 -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've just updated our github repo. News include a verbatim port of
> VMMaker, and tweaks to SqueakCompatibility to make this possible. It
> also includes a tweak to Transcript to make it "almost editable": if you
> do "Workspace with contents" in the Transcript, the Workspace you get
> gets updated when new stuff is added to the Transcript.

I just noticed the VMMaker in the compat packages.  I was curious if you
have looked at all into getting a simulator running? (i.e. running a
Cuis image within a Cuis image.  Yes, I understand this would be very,
very, painfully slow)  I'm not sure what the status of doing this is
even in Squeak but thought I'd ask...

> We also have an updated TerseGuide and a few new examples (thanks Dan!)
> and some tweaks to support Hannes' port of Neo-CSV (thans Hannes!).

Thanks,
Phil