[Cuis] OMeta/Cuis?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:04:11 CDT 2015

OMeta/Cuis it is... it now lives at https://github.com/pbella/OMeta-Cuis

> WRT keeping the 'vanilla port', asking you to mainain two forks of the
> same project is too much. I think the best would be to call OMeta/Cuis
> 1.0 what you have right now, and start calling it OMeta/Cuis 2.x when
> you make anything but bugfixing or small tweaks. Like in Semantic
> Versioning: http://semver.org . (Although in Cuis packages we currently
> don't have PATCH version, just MAJOR and MINOR). Maybe you can have a
> 'Version1.0' folder in your GitHub repo, and store it there. Most
> likely, everybody will be using the latest version, and you'll be
> focused on it. But, if for any reason, anybody wants to use 1.0, doing
> as I suggest, there's no need to browse repo versions, etc.

That's a good idea and I'll use the major version number of the package
to distinguish between 1.x and 2.x.  I can also use git tags to make it
easy to pull the old version and will add a note to the README with the
command line to pull it if they want.

> HTH.

Thanks,
Phil