[Cuis] OMeta/Cuis?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:24:38 CDT 2015

Ken,

On Sun, 2015-06-07 at 18:14 -0700, Ken.Dickey wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Jun 2015 21:04:11 -0400
> "Phil (list)" <pbpublist at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > OMeta/Cuis it is... it now lives at https://github.com/pbella/OMeta-Cuis
> >

> Any chance of changing the GitHub dir to https://github.com/pbella/Cuis-Smalltalk-OMeta ?
>
> The Cuis-Smalltalk-* makes it much easier to search GitHub.

I debated which way to go with that as I know we tend to use Cuis-* for
packages.  On the other hand, OMeta adaptations have gone with OMeta/*
so it was a bit of a naming convention clash.  In the end, I went with
the OMeta/* scheme since OMeta is the dominant theme and I wanted to
convey that first and foremost this was a an implementation of OMeta...

> Thanks a bunch!
> -KenD

Sorry about that,
Phil