[Cuis] FW: [squeak-dev] 64-bit image, please

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:34:11 CDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-06-23 at 10:11 -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> I don't really get what Chris is talking about.

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.  I'd rather see a 64-bit
Cog/Spur/whatever VM than a 64-bit image and neither seems to have
anything relation to WebAssembly other than the fact that Smalltalk and
WebAssembly both use bytecode.  Besides, everyone knows that the correct
approach would be to use OMeta to target Javascript or WebAssembly
bytecode anyway... :-)