[Cuis] Dictionary asSet

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 03:52:48 CST 2015

I think it should probably answer a set of associations, specifically, and also have a gut feeling that doing so should be relatively cheap. But don't worry so much about what I think. Look at what the other dialects do, consult book blue, etc...

Annoying Casey behavior: can you think of an SUnit test that confirms the bug? I'm not just asking you for a test case, not necessarily, but it would be good to define expected behavior in a way that allows us later to know that it has changed inadvertently if it does.

The test is more important than the fix, if the code is to be the curriculum.

--C