[Cuis] Status of Morphic?

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 04:54:06 CDT 2015

I've been testing some of my code after migrating to the local
coordinate system and am running into a few things:

1) Morph stepping appears to be non-functional (at least in terms of
running the code as-is from Cuis 4.0)

2) Halos are behaving badly on occasion... drawing artifacts, problems
resizing, experiencing the odd image crash here and there.

3) Specifically related to OpenGL support code, it wants to get the
global coordinates of the morph before the morph is actually displayed
to set up the OpenGL view.  However, morphBoundsInWorld returns nil if
the morph has not been opened... is this still possible via a different
method perhaps?

Overall, I'm pleasantly surprised that things are working as well as
they are given the minimal amount of rework I've had to do so far given
how significant the changes under the hood are.  I just wanted to see if
any of these items are already known issues / are already being worked
on or if I should start digging in to either try to help fix and/or
report bugs via github?

Thanks,
Phil