[Cuis] [ANN] Cuis-HTTP (Cuis-WebClient replacement)

David Graham dgraham at unthinkable.org
Sun Mar 29 21:18:26 CDT 2015

Hi all,

I spent much of the weekend refactoring and cleaning up the Cuis-WebClient libraries.  46 out of 55 tests are now passing (1 odd URL encoding issue, the rest are related to websocket data typing).  I’ve also removed non-http and duplicate code for things like JSON, and added the squeak help documentation to the HTTPClient class.  Since the goal is to removed everything that’s not part of the http protocol, I thought it prudent to rename it. :)

https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-HTTP

Please test and let me know of any issues, or better yet, fixes.  I’d be honored to see this in Core-Packages, once everything is passing.