[Cuis] Time Methods

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 5 19:09:25 CST 2015

On 5 Mar 2015 at 15:34, Phil (list) wrote:

> On Thu, 2015-03-05 at 11:17 -0500, Dan Norton wrote:
> > The methods Time>>subtractTime: and Time>>asSeconds went away.
> >

> > Do equivalent methods exist by other names?
> >
> 1) -
>
> 2) second (shouldn't that be seconds?)

No, in the Squeak terse guide that I ported, it's #asSeconds and Cuis has no method by that
name. I'd like to know if there is an equivalent. If not, I'll just remove references to it from the
terse guide.

Cuis has
	#second
	#seconds:
	seconds:nanoSeconds:

none of these seem equivalent AFAIKT. The last two are private.

 - Dan