[Cuis] Was a consensus reached re: HTTP/HTTPS?

David Graham dgraham at unthinkable.org
Sun Mar 8 10:18:58 CDT 2015

Hi Phil,

I just pulled down the Cuis4.2-2203 along with Cog 3266, and the WebClient package seems to work fine with both the client and server examples on my Mac (Sorry, I still haven’t had a chance to get back to work on the tests).  You will want to install the Cuis Core-Packages, then Cuis-DigitalSignatures, Cuis-UUID, and finally the Cuis-WebClient packages from my repo.

garduino, Sorry, I took a look at your pull request and it’s adds 8K LOC to a 5K LOC project.  I’d like to keep this as close to the Cuis base as possible and avoid compatibility libraries.

Thanks,
David