[Cuis] [web] Nancy

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:57:53 CDT 2015

Hi Casey:

Even when I'm not familiar with Sinatra I full agree with your thinking. I
was dealing  a lot of time with the idea of a small web framework oriented
to typical business applications.

In such sense I evaluated the port of Mewa (a meta level predecessor of
Magritte) to some minimal web framework, my own work in WebClient, some
work (derived from a project that I did for Pharo) to make Cuis work in
RedHat OpenShift, some tries to port a minimal web framework as HV2, etc.

Unfortunately I've delayed most of these initiatives for the lack of free
time.

But yes, I would support a sort of web framework to write typical business
applications with Cuis.

Cheers.

--
Saludos / Regards,