[Cuis] New updates

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun May 10 13:54:59 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I've just updated our github repo. News include a verbatim port of
VMMaker, and tweaks to SqueakCompatibility to make this possible. It
also includes a tweak to Transcript to make it "almost editable": if you
do "Workspace with contents" in the Transcript, the Workspace you get
gets updated when new stuff is added to the Transcript.

We also have an updated TerseGuide and a few new examples (thanks Dan!)
and some tweaks to support Hannes' port of Neo-CSV (thans Hannes!).