[Cuis] CSV Parser in Cuis?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Sat May 9 08:11:42 CDT 2015

Yes, I assume so as well. Thank you for the note about line terminators.

There is also the Pharo Neo-CSV parser which comes with many tests.

https://github.com/svenvc/NeoCVS

It is probably easier to take a Pharo 4.0 image, load NeoCSV in one
click and file out the class categories

Neo-CSV-Core
Neo-CSV-Tests

--Hannes