[Cuis] Terse Guide to Pen

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat May 9 13:06:52 CDT 2015

Apologies for not answering before. I thought I'd answered but it seems
I haven't.

Cuis doesn't currently support filling shapes. It will do, when Morphic
3 is the default UI. Then, the API will be more like SVG, specifying a
shape with optional fill attributes. I think the best is to remove the
example for the time being.

Regards,
Juan Vuletich