[Cuis] 4 additions to core?

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed May 13 08:31:27 CDT 2015

There's always more cleanup to be done!

#isHeap is easy to remove. But #isArray might be a bit riskier. These
isXXX methods that simply answer a constant are extremely fast, and
never cause context switch. I guess this is important for #isFloat,
#isInteger, #isFraction, although the default that answers false could
be defined in Number, and not Object... And I'm not really sure for
#isArray.

As usual, if you feel like digging into this, contributions are welcome.