[Cuis] Xtreams , Ometa and related

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Sat May 16 15:40:38 CDT 2015

Hey man! Nice to see you on the list again.

I have no particular interest in Xstreams or whatever, though I have noted the popularity of the thing. Making popular things work in Cuis will be good for Cuis.

However: if you get OMeta working cleanly in Cuis, I will personally wash your feet with my mohawk. I mean someone else will have to cover the air fair, but I will -- shit you not -- wash your feet with my freaking mohawk.

There isn't a single thing I'm more interested in.

--C