[Cuis] Xtreams , Ometa and related

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:01:39 CDT 2015

It's a domain specific language for doing various parts of compiler design. If you wanted to experiment with a language idea, it's convenient. It also let's you do things like borrow rules from other grammars, allows your grammar to inherit its behavior from other grammars.

You can play with the Javascript version here...

http://www.tinlizzie.org/ometa-js/#Sample_Project