[Cuis] Cuis-PetitParser?

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Wed May 20 00:37:59 CDT 2015

Lukas Renggli writes three years ago
<renggli at gmail.com>	Sun, May 20, 2012 at 8:04 AM

Cc: "cuis at jvuletich.org" <cuis at jvuletich.org>

<citation>
PetitParser has very small requirements to the host platform. The same
code that was developed in Pharo 1.3 also runs on VisualWorks, GNU
Smalltalk, VSE, and GemStone (I was told). There might be a few
extension methods necessary that you can easily spot with the tests
that should have nearly 100% code coverage. Let me know if you find
something that blocks you from using PetitParser in Cuis.
</citation>

Maybe we just should do a new port from the most recent version.