[Cuis] Xtreams , Ometa and related

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed May 20 02:02:37 CDT 2015

Are you arguing for restoring compiler indirection in Cuis?

That's a trade off either way. But I agree having it in the core of the system would be worthwhile for language researchers.

Is hosting them worth it to us as a community? I'd argue that it is, but that's me. It has to serve the whole community, or a large subset, before it is worth incorporating.

--C