[Cuis] Cuis-PetitParser?

Paolo paolo_montrasi at yahoo.it
Wed May 20 15:14:06 CDT 2015

Hi, unfortunately I was not able to find any note in my pc ... I was hoping for it.
I loaded the code in a stable image (4.2-1766) and runned the tests … all green! for my surprise.

My memory is not so good but I think the most relevant issues I had were:
1. identify the minimal core packages to port -> you already should have the list because I documented in the README
2. a few tests were giving errors and I had lots of time spent figuring what was the reason -  please remember I was (and still I am) an hobbist without any real experience in smalltalk - and I think the issues were all related to String or Character protocol that in Cuis was/is different than the Squeak/Pharo one. I was forced to rewrite the failing code using Cuis protocol when  I spotted the issue

I am sorry for not being able to add more details, hope this can help anyway.

ciao

Paolo