[Cuis] OMeta 2

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:19:45 CDT 2015

>From the description of OMeta

http://www.vpri.org/pdf/tr2008003_experimenting.pdf

By extending Parsing Expression Grammars (PEGs) [For04] with support for pattern
matching on arbitrary datatypes, left recursion, and parameterized and
higher-order
rules, OMeta gives programmers a natural and convenient way to
implement parsers,
visitors, and tree transformers, all of which can be extended in
interesting ways using
familiar object-oriented mechanisms. This makes OMeta particularly
well-suited as a
tool for building language implementations and extensions.