[Cuis] OMeta 2

Phil (list) pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu May 21 02:06:41 CDT 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-21 at 05:54 +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:
> Great achievement, Phil!

Thanks and we owe Juan a big 'thank you!'... he did the hardest part.

> I did a test and the provided examples work fine.

Fantastic! (I always hate leaving things at 'but it worked for me...')

> For convenience I combine below the installation instructions taken
> from different mails from yesterday.

You captured it perfectly.

Also, if you come up with any quick examples that you find helpful in
finding your bearings or demonstrating a concept, please pass them along
and I'll put them into an examples project to try to help others.  One
thing I remember is that there was a bit of a learning curve simply
because the docs and examples are so sparse (especially for the
Smalltalk version OMeta... most of what you are likely to find on the
web is geared toward the Javascript version since that's where the
masses are)