[Cuis] dynamic window manager

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:35:40 CST 2015

Yeah, I use dwm, I tried several tiling window managers and I ended up with
my customized version of dwm. I use it "nested", I have a minimalist host
that barely can run dwm and the command-line virtualbox, and then many
small virtual machines that run a slightly different version of dwm for
different tasks, color-coded, etc... like a form of compartmentalization...
haha

I'm not sure this tiling and text-oriented thing is useful for coding
Smalltalk... I'll see... I always enjoyed experimenting with alternatives
to the classic overlapping-windows and menus and icons paradigm.

Cheers,
Luciano