[Cuis] New Commit: FileMan adoption and tweaks

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri Oct 23 13:49:15 CDT 2015

Hi Folks,

I've just updated github. I did many changes, to adopt FileMan almost
everywhere in Cuis and core packages.I did a few changes to FileMan and
the API. The one you might notice is that I've made FmFileEntry and
FmDirectoryEntry siblings, under a new FmEntry. Now, each class is more
specific: FmFileEntry doesn't handle Directory responsibilities (like
creating files in it) and FmDirectoryEntry doesn't support File
responsibility (like creating a FileStream on itself). I think it is
much cleaner this way. The change you might need to care about is that
'dirName' asDirectoryEntry / 'subdir'
answers an FmDirectoryEntry
and the new #//:
'dirName' asDirectoryEntry // 'filename'
answers an FmFileEntry.

Please adapt your packages to the new FileMan API, as the old
FileDirectory hierarchy will be deprecated soon, and later removed from
Cuis.

Oh, this commit also includes new versions of TerseGuide and
ClassCommentBrowser by Dan Norton. (Thanks Dan!)