[Cuis] Cuis-Base Package

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 6 16:48:07 CDT 2015

Ah, no wonder. Are you able to install Core-Packages? I get a VM crash. The dump is
attached.

After the crash, I was going through the "requires" list of "Core-Packages", trying to load each
individually to see which might be the culprit. The first two install, then comes "Cuis-Base"
which I could not find. :)

 - Dan