[Cuis] Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 16 19:12:33 CDT 2015

Hello all,

By using this browser, you become aware of Cuis classes you may have overlooked. It
reveals relationships among classes, beyond hierarchy. It may inspire revision of some class
comments :-)

The latest on gitHub:

	https://github.com/dhnorton/Cuis-Smalltalk-comments

covers all classes, searches class names, and searches class comments from the root or
from a leaf. I think this latest should be in /packages. I confess an author's bias :-)

 - Dan