[Cuis] Class Comment Browser

Dan Norton dnorton at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 30 16:45:00 CDT 2015

Hi Juan,

The editor class seems to remain constant as SmalltalkEditor. To see what is puzzling:

  open a browser on a class with an actual comment
  view the class comment (? button)
  select all of the comment and copy it
  select, then deselect a message category
  paste the comment in the code window as if defining a new method
  see the difference in presentation

What is making this switch? If I knew where this is done I might get the behavior I want in
CCB.

 - Dan