[Cuis] a new (or old? :-) Smalltalk-inspired live web environment

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Jun 7 07:27:38 CDT 2018

Hi Davide!

Very impressive!

I'm no seasoned js / coffescript programmer, so I can't really evaluate
what you show, but indeed it looks great. Reminds me of LivelyKernel and
Morphic.js.

BTW, this is not the active Cuis mail list. Take a look at
http://cuis-smalltalk.org/mailman/listinfo/cuis-dev_cuis-smalltalk.org

Cheers!
--

Juan Vuletich