[Cuis] [4.1][Test] PetitParser

Angel Java Lopez ajlopez2000 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:09:43 CST 2012

My second suggestion was a list.
If the package "is outside" the central repo, the instructions to
read/install from Cuis should be at the other author repo. Then, he/she has
the responsability to update the info, not the central repo author.

The central repo author could resolve issues like "I have a new package for
Cuis at ..., please at to your list", the n he can add to the Package.md
link page.

But having the central repo with the package (not a link), has an
advantage: central repo could have tags. So, the packages at tag "v0.1.0"
are all compatible with that tag, and every improvement at tag "v0.2.0"
should be committed to that tag. The "master" tag is the development tag.

So, I could download the v0.2.0 with all the optional packages of that
version, without struggling going to each package author repo, and trying
to guess what package/tag is compatible with Cuis v0.2.0

Cons: it put more responsability to central repo author(s).