[Cuis] [4.1][Test] PetitParser

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 05:36:53 CST 2012

On 12/27/12, Angel Java Lopez <ajlopez2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My second suggestion was a list.

+1

You may fork https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis
add a 'doc' subdirectory

and start your list as an text file there.

At the moment there are 4 forks and I think you are not among them.

Or alternatively I could do it myself.  :-)

 Here is my fork
     https://github.com/hhzl/Cuis

Now I have to figure out how to do the 'doc' subdirectory and create the file.

For the meantime a gist with a text file might be easier

    something like this

https://gist.github.com/4387559

(markdown,  a title is underlined with -------- and shows up bold)

More on Markdown
here
    http://www.johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/README.html

Markdown, the main documentation format of github may be converted to
many formats.

see for example here
     http://www.johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/try