[Cuis] [aida] Porting Sport and Swazoo to Cuis

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Thu Dec 27 07:58:47 CST 2012

Hi Germán,

Dne 27. 12. 2012 14:25, piše Germán Arduino:
> Hi:
>
> I'm (slowly) porting Sport and Swazoo to Cuis, to have the possibility
> of have Aida running on top of Cuis.
>
> Some questions I've:
>
> 1. I'm porting Sport-2.031.mcz, is the correct version to port?

Yes

> 2. Sport don't have tests?

Load SportDev from http://www.squeaksource.com/SPort, there are tests
although I don't know in what condition they are. Running Swazoo tests
will test indirectly SPort good enough.

> 3. I'm porting Swazoo-2.2.mcz, but I saw that exist also a
> Swazoo-2.3Beta2.6.mcz. Which is the correct to make the port?

Port latest beta2.6, yes. Even in beta this Swazoo is fully functional
and already battle tested. And includes WebSockets, very important for
Aida realtime support.

> Ok, it's all for now, I'm copying also the Cuis list just in case of
> interest.

Hardly waiting for results :)

Best regards
Janko