[Cuis] Porting Sport and Swazoo to Cuis

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:06:41 CST 2012

Cool! Juan and I talked about doing that (Sport or Grease) once. I like
compatibility libraries. We also don't have a web server for Cuis
currently, and I'd love to see that fixed. If you get something working,
I'd be glad to help you test it out if I can find time.

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:25 AM, Germán Arduino <garduino at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'm (slowly) porting Sport and Swazoo to Cuis, to have the possibility of
> have Aida running on top of Cuis.
>
> Some questions I've:
>
> 1. I'm porting Sport-2.031.mcz, is the correct version to port?

2. Sport don't have tests?

3. I'm porting Swazoo-2.2.mcz, but I saw that exist also a