[Cuis] Bug in "Browse Unsaved Changes"

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sun Dec 30 20:03:28 CST 2012

Hi Germán,

The problem was that all the change sets were killed on image save. Now,
we'll keep those that capture unsaved changes for some package. The fix
is on GitHub. Unfortunately, you need to re-install your packages on an
updated images, or alternatively, remove the the changesets for them,
for the fix to work.