[Cuis] Compose a Cuis distribution from *.pck files? (was Re: [Fwd: Re: [squeak-dev] Squeaksource, Squeak and Pharo..])

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 01:39:10 CST 2012

Sorry, the last two mails should have gone under the 'Learning git'
subject line.

As for building a Cuis distribution from *.pck files I think we need a
'packages' and a 'scripts' directory in the main repository

https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis

And as we are at adding directories...
   in addition a 'documentation' directory

--Hannes