[Cuis] Once central repo for Cuis and Packages? Or just a central list?

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Dec 31 14:46:17 CST 2012

Hi Bernhard,

It looks like all of us see both upsides and downsides on storing
packages in the Cuis repository. There's no rush to make a decision. So,
for the time being, I guess each package should reside at the
maintainer's repository.

In any case, I want to remark that the idea was not to make storing
packages in the Cuis repository "mandatory". It makes no sense for
cross-dialect packages. And it is useless to try to force a package
maintainer. Each package maintainer has the last word wrt his packages.