[Cuis] Cypress compatibility

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Thu Jun 14 23:02:38 CDT 2012

Hi Dale,

Cuis doesn't support Monticello. I think that the best way to use a VCS
like Git / GitHub is by having the IDE and tools be unaware about it.
This allows the package support in Cuis to be really simple and fast.
Because of this, Cypress makes a lot of sense for Cuis, but FileTree not
so much.

(In any case, as usual, anybody is welcome to work on this as an
external package if he desires to do it).