[Cuis] Cypress compatibility

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Jun 15 02:33:08 CDT 2012

Juan,

I agree completely with your sentiment about sticking with Cypress for Cuis...

I mentioned FileTree only to point out that if one is interested in porting code from Pharo to Cuis (or vice versa), you should be able to create a FileTree repository with Pharo and then load/save the code into/from Cuis (and vice versa) making it easier to share cross-dialect source code, since the source can be managed in git from both platforms...

Dale