[Cuis] SocketStream error

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Wed May 23 07:44:59 CDT 2012

Germán Arduino wrote:
> 2012/5/23 Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org>:
>
>> Please keep in mind that most likely the (currently very limited) network
>> support in Cuis will change, when we choose a 'preferred' http framework.
>>

> Zinc? Or you have other idea?

Hi Germán,

I don't have any specific idea about this. I just want all us to make a
decision together. Please see the thread I just started: "Choosing an
HTTP framework". Please contribute with the status of your effort, links
to the code, steps to install stuff, etc. This way we can all help. For
example, I could help with the encodings stuff. I need to understand why
Zinc needs to deal with encodings (I guess it would be best that client
code dealt with that). Maybe we can provide a compatible api.

In any case, please don't answer to this email, answer to the "Choosing
an HTTP framework" thread.