[Cuis] Choosing an HTTP framework

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri May 25 07:47:03 CDT 2012

Hi Folks,

So far we have nice opinions and ongoing work on both Zinc and
WebClient. There's no reason not to have both.

The relevant packages are:
https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Pharo14CompatibilityLayer
https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-Zinc

https://github.com/davidgraham/Cuis-WebClient

Please keep the ball rolling! I won't be able to dig into this right
now. (I want to work on Cypress/FileTree). But please keep advancing on
these.