[Cuis] Fwd: Re: [ANN] Cuis-ExtraThemes

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri May 25 09:56:31 CDT 2012

Thanks for the David. I guess you can see I did it in a hurry. The shout
spec in themes could use some cleanup. Feel free to attack it if you're
in the mood.

I included your fixes on GitHub. I also added your name / initials to
the known list, so when you enter your initials the system knows your
name. It is quite handy. BTW, folks, please send your pair initials -
fullName if not already there.

Just a comment. When emailing code, it is usually better to zip it
first, to avoid silly CR / LF conversions by mail clients.