[Cuis] Fwd: Re: [ANN] Cuis-ExtraThemes

Daniel Lyons fusion at storytotell.org
Fri May 25 10:31:59 CDT 2012

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:56:31AM -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
> I included your fixes on GitHub. I also added your name / initials
> to the known list, so when you enter your initials the system knows
> your name. It is quite handy. BTW, folks, please send your pair
> initials - fullName if not already there.

DKL - DanielKLyons

If you run across any other small-scale issues that you simply don't
have time to work on, please send them to the list or make an issue
for them somewhere and point us to them. I'd like to contribute, and
will be doing/writing up experiments per your previous instructions,
but I expect there are things that need to be done that aren't very
complex or interesting which would be good for people like me to
attack.

Thanks,

--
Daniel Lyons