[Cuis] Fwd: Re: [ANN] Cuis-ExtraThemes

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Fri May 25 11:04:56 CDT 2012

Daniel Lyons wrote:
> On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:56:31AM -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:
>
>> I included your fixes on GitHub. I also added your name / initials
>> to the known list, so when you enter your initials the system knows
>> your name. It is quite handy. BTW, folks, please send your pair
>> initials - fullName if not already there.
>>

> DKL - DanielKLyons
>
> If you run across any other small-scale issues that you simply don't
> have time to work on, please send them to the list or make an issue
> for them somewhere and point us to them. I'd like to contribute, and
> will be doing/writing up experiments per your previous instructions,
> but I expect there are things that need to be done that aren't very
> complex or interesting which would be good for people like me to
> attack.
>
> Thanks,

Thanks Daniel. Will add your name to GitHub too.

You might also help with http if you wish. It would be great if you
could do a survey of the available frameworks, pros and cons. You don't
need to do the analysis and critique yourself (but you can if you want).
Just gathering the list of alternatives, the name of the authors, links
to code, and maybe some comparisons or relevant discussions in Squeak
and / or Pharo mail lists would be very useful.

Thanks,