[Cuis] Some news (was Re: Consulta)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 09:10:35 CST 2012

Damn! I totally confused the addresses, I tried to send this mail to *your*
personal address, not to the list. Sorry.

Ok, your response is clear enough, I will try to invest some time in finish
some of the packages I started porting some time ago.

By now, I've Blowfish totally working and JSON with only 1 test failing.
And (as I asked en the Spanish list) wondering about how many work is port
all the Morphic Designer & friends stuff.

Do you have an estimated date of release of the new version? (Or some idea
of manage it as a sort of trunk with the risks in charge of the user of the
non published versions?)

Cheers.