[Cuis] Cuis-Unicode updated for 1674

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Mon Apr 15 08:42:26 CDT 2013

Hi Ken,

This is great. I'm really happy you are working on this!

On 4/15/2013 1:27 AM, Ken Dickey wrote:
> ..and it can save Unicode files now in both UniTextEditor and FileListWindow w UniFileList.
>
> FileListWindow openUniFileList. ->  UniFileList
> 'Some text' asUniString edit.  ->  UniTextEditor

Can you please check the installation on a fresh Cuis image? I got some
walkbacks about Ropes wrappers with nil wrapee and nil EmptyRope. Some
installation instructions on README.md, and a couple of class methods
with samples to avoid needing to type bytearrays reading your screen on
a png file would be very welcome :).

> Juan, in your infinite spare time (8^0) you might want to look at my unsaved changes.  Aside from adding FormCanvas>>grafPort, most hacks are adding isKindOf: UniString to Text and String checks.
>
> Perhaps a isTextLike or some better named method? ...

I promise I will. We'll adapt as needed to allow for a clean integration
of your work.

> Many thanks again for the updates.
>
> Cheers,
> -KenD

Thank you for working on this important area!