[Cuis] Cuis-Unicode updated for 1674

Ken Dickey Ken.Dickey at whidbey.com
Mon Apr 15 10:19:16 CDT 2013

On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:42:26 -0300
Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> wrote:

> Can you please check the installation on a fresh Cuis image? I got some
> walkbacks about Ropes wrappers with nil wrapee and nil EmptyRope.

You need to fileIn packages UniCodes.pck.st UniCodesTests.pck.st AND
	1661+CuisCore-KenDickey-2013Apr12-KenD.1.cs.st

Other than that, I need more context [backtrace/walkback].

> Some
> installation instructions on README.md, and a couple of class methods
> with samples to avoid needing to type bytearrays reading your screen on
> a png file would be very welcome :).

I presume this is the Unicode ropes.

I will update the readme and add more Class comment examples.

Try:

 FileListWindow openUniFileList.
"Find a Unicode file, right-click name. 'view as Unicode'. Select some Unicode text & Copy "
'Some text' asUniString edit.  "Paste Unicode text.  Type a bit. Cmd-s to save"

Much more fun than typing byteArrays!

-KenD
--
Ken [dot] Dickey [at] whidbey [dot] com