[Cuis] A formal presentation to the list

nacho 0800nacho at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 07:53:08 CST 2013

My name is Ignacio (aka "nacho"). I'm a smalltalker apprentice, I live in
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I came to Cuis from Squeak's homepage.
Instantly get identified with Juan's observations, thoughts and reflections.
It was like reading what I expect from a simple, powerful and personal
development system.
Cuis is amazing. Maybe it does not have Seaside, Roassal, Athens, etc. But
that simplicity of only one person knowing all the aspects of the system is
invaluable.
I work in a company and most of the software I need it's developed by me, so
knowing the system deep it's something very important for me. And build from
there.
Thanks Juan for developing such a wonderful Smalltalk environment.
Best regards
Nacho

-----
Nacho