[Cuis] A formal presentation to the list

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 08:05:14 CST 2013

Welcome aboard Nacho!

I also felt identified with the motivations behind Cuis (that was the
central part of my talk in Smalltalks 2013 in past October in Rosario).

And yes, we need more packages in Cuis, but all is matter of time and more
people willing to help. Indeed I neither can to develop all the time in
Cuis, I need to work also in other environments to pay the bills (as most
of us) but Cuis remains as a nice, cozy place where come back when one is
tired of the common, unpractical languages :), to experiment with own
designs.

BTW: In SqueakRos we also speak about Cuis in spanish, just in case you are
interested.....

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino